Today match from England - Championship between Blackburn vs. Brighton will start at 19:45. Our Estimator predicted that chances for Blackburn to win this match are 44.27 %, chances that match finish with draw are 24.49 % and chance that match end with Brighton win are 31.25 %.
Based on this estimations our Predictor predict that match Blackburn vs. Brighton will end with TIP 1. You can see Blackburn - Brighton livescore on this link. If you would like to get more info regarding England - Championship click on league link or if you would like to check England - Championship live also click on England - Championship livescores link.
In case you decide to bet on match Blackburn vs. Brighton we strongly recommend you to do your own research regarding this match and this research need to include google search for Blackburn team news and Brighton team news. You can simple click on following two links Blackburn news and Brighton news or you can try to find some info regarding match in complet like Blackburn Brighton tip or Blackburn Brighton news or Blackburn Brighton preview on google.
Poland vs. Lithuania +/-: 2.28
South Korea vs. Senegal +/-: 3.99
Uruguay vs. Uzbekistan +/-: 1.59
England vs. Costa Rica +/-: 3.15
Serbia vs. Chile +/-: -2.00
Spain vs. Switzerland +/-: -4.00
England vs. Nigeria +/-: 1.20
Belgium vs. Portugal +/-: -3.00
Egypt vs. Colombia +/-: -3.00
Peru vs. Scotland +/-: 1.40
1. Rato Maricic Profit: 73.39 Uts
2. Felix Mayer Profit: 47.83 Uts
3. John Taylor Profit: 29.01 Uts
4. Milan Nikolevic Profit: 19.31 Uts
5. wakyman Profit: 3.37 Uts
6. Jakub Nowak Profit: 1.86 Uts
7. Spiros Georgious Profit: -12.43 Uts
8. Lukas Hubert Profit: -12.84 Uts
9. rockakat Profit: -12.89 Uts
10. Bryn Walsh Profit: -13.14 Uts
11. scoop7 Profit: -16.76 Uts
12. Michael Martins Profit: -60.86 Uts
Osoccer.com does not provide gaming or gambling services on site. It's a sports information website. Free betting tips and predictions are part of that information. Do not forget to check the laws and regulation in your country to find if you are being allowed to bet online. Laws differ from country to country. Join us as tipster or news writer in building most visited soccer portal in the world!
Latest news: Sule: We could win 5:2, Real was never weaker ++Zlatan Ibrahimovic is new Chuck Norris ++Bayern Munich confirm Niko Kovac as next manager ++UEFA it is time for changes ++Beat Bookies with paid Previews and Tips ++Premier League top challengers ++Paul Pogba needs to reconsider ++Jurgen Klopp warns Reds flops ++