Today match from Greece Cup between Fostiras vs. Aharnaikos will start at 13:30. Our Estimator predicted that chances for Fostiras to win this match are 39.96 %, chances that match finish with draw are 28.80 % and chance that match end with Aharnaikos win are 31.24 %.
Based on this estimations our Predictor predict that match Fostiras vs. Aharnaikos will end with TIP 1. You can see Fostiras - Aharnaikos livescore on this link. If you would like to get more info regarding Greece Cup click on league link or if you would like to check Greece Cup live also click on Greece Cup livescores link.
In case you decide to bet on match Fostiras vs. Aharnaikos we strongly recommend you to do your own research regarding this match and this research need to include google search for Fostiras team news and Aharnaikos team news. You can simple click on following two links Fostiras news and Aharnaikos news or you can try to find some info regarding match in complet like Fostiras Aharnaikos tip or Fostiras Aharnaikos news or Fostiras Aharnaikos preview on google.
Benevento vs. Atalanta +/-: 2.64
SPAL vs. Chievo +/-: 4.40
Villarreal vs. Leganes +/-: 1.80
Lazio vs. Roma +/-: -3.00
Schalke 04 vs. Borussia Dortmund +/-: -2.00
Tottenham vs. Manchester City +/-: 3.26
Girona vs. Betis +/-: 7.50
Marseille vs. Leipzig +/-: 2.60
Bayern Munich vs. Seville +/-: -3.00
Real Madrid vs. Juventus +/-: -3.00
1. Rato Maricic Profit: 73.39 Uts
2. Felix Mayer Profit: 41.69 Uts
3. John Taylor Profit: 33.01 Uts
4. Milan Nikolevic Profit: 15.33 Uts
5. wakyman Profit: 3.37 Uts
6. Bryn Walsh Profit: -6.44 Uts
7. Lukas Hubert Profit: -8.39 Uts
8. Jakub Nowak Profit: -10.35 Uts
9. Spiros Georgious Profit: -12.77 Uts
10. rockakat Profit: -12.89 Uts
11. scoop7 Profit: -16.76 Uts
12. Michael Martins Profit: -60.86 Uts
Osoccer.com does not provide gaming or gambling services on site. It's a sports information website. Free betting tips and predictions are part of that information. Do not forget to check the laws and regulation in your country to find if you are being allowed to bet online. Laws differ from country to country. Join us as tipster or news writer in building most visited soccer portal in the world!
Latest news: Bayern Munich confirm Niko Kovac as next manager ++UEFA it is time for changes ++Beat Bookies with paid Previews and Tips ++Premier League top challengers ++Paul Pogba needs to reconsider ++Jurgen Klopp warns Reds flops ++Mata, Costa miss out on Euro 2016 ++England chances for EURO title ++