Today match from Champions League - Play Offs between Barcelona vs. Chelsea will start at 21:45. Our Estimator predicted that chances for Barcelona to win this match are 68.52 %, chances that match finish with draw are 20.20 % and chance that match end with Chelsea win are 11.29 %.
Based on this estimations our Predictor predict that match Barcelona vs. Chelsea will end with TIP 1. You can see Barcelona - Chelsea livescore on this link. If you would like to get more info regarding Champions League - Play Offs click on league link or if you would like to check Champions League - Play Offs live also click on Champions League - Play Offs livescores link.
In case you decide to bet on match Barcelona vs. Chelsea we strongly recommend you to do your own research regarding this match and this research need to include google search for Barcelona team news and Chelsea team news. You can simple click on following two links Barcelona news and Chelsea news or you can try to find some info regarding match in complet like Barcelona Chelsea tip or Barcelona Chelsea news or Barcelona Chelsea preview on google.
Benevento vs. Atalanta +/-: 2.64
SPAL vs. Chievo +/-: 4.40
Villarreal vs. Leganes +/-: 1.80
Lazio vs. Roma +/-: -3.00
Schalke 04 vs. Borussia Dortmund +/-: -2.00
Tottenham vs. Manchester City +/-: 3.26
Girona vs. Betis +/-: 7.50
Marseille vs. Leipzig +/-: 2.60
Bayern Munich vs. Seville +/-: -3.00
Real Madrid vs. Juventus +/-: -3.00
1. Rato Maricic Profit: 73.39 Uts
2. Felix Mayer Profit: 41.69 Uts
3. John Taylor Profit: 33.01 Uts
4. Milan Nikolevic Profit: 15.33 Uts
5. wakyman Profit: 3.37 Uts
6. Bryn Walsh Profit: -6.44 Uts
7. Lukas Hubert Profit: -8.39 Uts
8. Jakub Nowak Profit: -10.35 Uts
9. Spiros Georgious Profit: -12.77 Uts
10. rockakat Profit: -12.89 Uts
11. scoop7 Profit: -16.76 Uts
12. Michael Martins Profit: -60.86 Uts
Osoccer.com does not provide gaming or gambling services on site. It's a sports information website. Free betting tips and predictions are part of that information. Do not forget to check the laws and regulation in your country to find if you are being allowed to bet online. Laws differ from country to country. Join us as tipster or news writer in building most visited soccer portal in the world!
Latest news: Bayern Munich confirm Niko Kovac as next manager ++UEFA it is time for changes ++Beat Bookies with paid Previews and Tips ++Premier League top challengers ++Paul Pogba needs to reconsider ++Jurgen Klopp warns Reds flops ++Mata, Costa miss out on Euro 2016 ++England chances for EURO title ++